A highly motivated individual who will be responsible for performing a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled weatherization improvements on residential single-family and multi-family structures.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
We seek to add a member to the electrical side of our company. Successful candidates will have experience in an office setting in the electrical field, will be motivated self starters possessing a strong background in customer service, Excel, Outlook, Word, Service Fusion and QuickBooks.
WEATHERIZATION TECHNICIAN/INSTALLER REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to learn quickly and follow technical and procedural specifications
- Maintain focus and hard work in a challenging environment
- Attention to detail
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, drug free, and have a valid driver’s license
- Back and Upper Body (lifting) – Frequently lift from floor to waist with one hand 20-40 lb. power tools, equipment, and supplies. Occasionally lift and carry from vehicle to house or up/down a flight of stairs a 50 lb. blower door (large fan – diagnostic tool for measuring air leaks in buildings) with one or two hands. Frequent lifting of 25-35 lb. bags of insulation from floor to shoulder height.
- Hands/Arms – Occasional caulking one to two hours per day using hands and arms – sometimes above the head. Frequent twisting motion using hands and arms when installing 30 or more light bulbs.
- Body Movement – Frequent bending, stooping, crawling and creeping in crawl spaces and attics with 12″ to 24″ clearances, and working from ladders on heights from 4-10 feet. Occasionally work with hands and arms reaching overhead measuring or applying weatherization materials.
- Respirator Use – Must be medically cleared to wear a respirator. Respirators are required to be used when working in attics, basements, and other areas where workers are exposed to particulates in the air.